The next crochet challenge begins March 15th, 2015 as we complete a shawl together. This shawl will definitely challenge you.
You will need the following to complete this challenge:
- Size H or 5 mm Crochet Hook
- 4 Skeins of Patons Glam Stripes 239 m / 261 yards per ball or Equivalent Yarn
If you don’t want to use Patons Glam Stripes, let me give you some other yarn brand ideas and the quantities you will need. You need a total of 1044 yards of yarn using a size H or 5 mm crochet hook. This pattern will work better as a solid colour and/or slowly transitioning colours of yarn. Colour changing is up to you to do as your own free creative choice. You are welcome to substitute your yarn with anything you have in stock as well.
- Bernat Super Value – 3 Skeins
- Caron One Pound – 2 Skeins
- Caron Simply Soft – 4 Skeins
- Patons Denim-y – 8 Skeins
- Bernat Satin – 6 Skeins
- Caron Simply Soft Light – 4 Skeins
- Caron United – 5 Skeins
- Bernat Sheep(ish) Stripes – 8 Skeins
You will be given a written pattern, pattern diagram and video tutorial to follow to complete this challenge.
Like any of our challenges, anyone can participate. Stay tuned for March 15th, 2015 as we launch this challenge. Pattern, guidelines and more will be released at that time.